Brussels, as most of the European big cities is running to position as smart city.
The definition of a smart city is a city leveraging ICT to delivery integrated new services to the citizens, enterprises and city employees.
CIRB has asked us to help them developing
- their vision on how to leading Brussels into that direction
- A Roadmap & the building blocks they would need
- Deep & best in class benchmark getting in touch with European ICT R&D expert from top universities
- Define strength on the value chain (SWOT) & potential growth scenario’s and recommend the most robust one
- Defining services roadmap for public clients
- Organising a sounding board of experts from the ICT world and ex CEO of ICT companies to validate the vision
- Define the needed organisation (competences & FTE)
- Vision, ICT strategy, communication & evangelisation strategy