Eutelsat is a satellite operator offering satellite connectivity for TV channels and internet access on a worldwide scale. They decided to develop and launch a new service (broadband internet acces) for the African continent.
P/E defined, implemented and executed their market entry strategy (Go To Market) for this new service aimed at the African market.
- P/E defined the geographical priorities, identified and prioritized distribution partners, defined the appropriate value proposition (incl. pricing and business model definition) and worked out the organization and the commercial plans (sales and marketing), to ensure a good execution of the strategy
- Subsequently, P/E took on the business development effort in 10 African countries, based on the validated market entry plan. In support to this effort, P/E also designed and deployed the MarCom strategy (incl. The digital strategy)
- Thanks to P/E’s work, Eutelsat obtained a detailed and very practical understanding of the different targeted markets (based on returns from the field)
- Through its preparation work and network, P/E managed to initiate, on average, 4 to 6 meetings with key actors for each of the targeted countries. In support of this effort, P/E also delivered a strategy, an organization and efficient and scalable tools for marketing and communication
- Based this work, the overall strategy & business case are continuously updated