Our client, a leading European telecom company, wants to increase short term sales of its M2M solutions.
We have helped them to classify and prioritize a list of 3000 companies dispersed over a dozen sectors by analyzing, among others, the following questions:
- How mature is the sector towards M2M applications?
- Which are the key applications where M2M would be used within a specific sector?
- What would be the associated need for SIM cards and the height of the ARPU?
- Sector prioritization through specialized literature and interviews with senior managers, sales managers and business developpers
- Interviews with sector insiders to capture key tendencies, potential evolutions, imprtant companies, and high potential start-ups
- Impact of external elements on the market for M2M (societal tendencies, regulations, technological tendencies,…)
- Identification of a set of 10 qualitative and quantitative criteria to classify companies within these sectors
- Company prioritization through a detailed analysis of these 10 criteria
- Company interviews to validate the results
- Sector and subsector prioritization
- An actionable classification of 3000 companies
- Prequalification of a company top 300
- High level business organisation recommendations